Business to Business marketers recognize the unique power and versatility of a solid white paper, but many organizations lack the bandwidth and resources to research, write and design a quality document that gets read, shared and retweeted.
Our team of HR, IT and/or Healthcare subject matter experts manages the entire process – from initial “intake” to final product. We know the issues, technologies and landscape, which enables us to complete a typical white paper within 3-4 weeks.
- Editorial Kickoff to establish white paper topic, issues to be addressed, target market/s and core objectives.
- Outline delivered within three business days. This also defines the scope of the white paper (4-8 pages, more if appropriate)
- Asset Collection: client identifies research, survey data, articles, existing charts, graphics, etc. they want incorporated in the paper.
- First Draft is delivered within two weeks of the approved outline.
- Second Draft: edits are incorporated, then sent out for final review.
- Finished White Paper: completed within 3-4 weeks from time of engagement.
A single white paper can be sliced, diced and systematically tweeted, posted and published. BackBone’s turnkey white paper service helps you develop a coordinated content marketing/media campaign centered on a single white paper or a series. This is why an authoritative white paper is still the modern marketer’s most versatile tool.